Saturday, March 12, 2011

SURPRISE!!!!!

Well, not really. For the past 12 years my wonderful husband has given me gifts, but ALL of them early. For instance, I received my Christmas present in Oct. He just cant wait. I am not complaining, I am used to it. He gave me my birthday presents yesterday. My birthday is still a week out. He bought me http://www.golite.com/Product/ProdDetail.aspx?p=206001209&mc=&t=&lat=. Its perfect for a base layer and will be great protection from the sun. At $21 its a steal. My next gift was http://www.breakthroughfitness.org/. Bootcamp! I have been to Marla's Boot Camps before , she is the real deal. She helped me knock over 20 inches off. She has her clients keep food journals that she checks regularly and makes suggestions in. Marla showed me that I was not eating enough for my active lifestyle and made suggestions on better options to fuel myself. I look forward to her a$$ kicking class on 3/21 at 530 am. She may still have spots open, so check it out. You will not regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment