Monday, December 31, 2012

Third Annual Jerky Food Drive



Could not fit it all on my table.  This shot is missing 150 cans



Yesterday....Team Seagal CxMas participants donated canned goods, and a shit-load of them.

From the bottom of my heart I thank ALL of you who contributed to the 3rd Annual CxMAS Food Drive.  In 2010, we donated over 300 cans to Operation Food Search.  In 2011, we donated over 200
cans to Hope Food Pantry in O'Fallon.  


I am pleased to announce that 2012's total blows them BOTH outta the water!!!

Through your generosity, I just finished counting and bagging 514 cans and boxes!

You guys rock!

My dream plan is to find the "tent city".  Those people truly need this food and cannot get to a food pantry.  If that is not possible, I feel I should spread the wealth around to several different food pantries. 
What are your thoughts?

Feel free to leave me any suggestions in the comments area.



Part one

Part Two


Part Three

As you can see, it's ready to go.  I will let you know where it ends up.


Happy New Year!
Sasha

1 comment: