Monday, June 21, 2010

BACK IN THE SADDLE

Well, kind of. Jim woke me this morning whispering sweet somethings in my ear. He said "why dont you hop on the trainer today". Awesome. My arm has healed to the point that sweat cant get inside so, its safe for me to resume my life. I was able to fit in just over an hour on the trainer this morn and it felt wonderful to get my legs going again. I am feeling a little like the Pillsbury Dough Boy, but I really didnt notice if I lost any fitness over the last 2 weeks of inactivity. I hope to get some trail time later this week and would like to do the Brommelsiek Challenge this weekend. Which category is still up in the air. After watching the Luau yesterday I am ready so ready to ride. Its sucks to be on the sidelines. Matt James put on a helluva a race. Too bad He couldnt control the weather.

2 comments: