Thursday, December 29, 2011

December

Usually by the end of December I have spent time on my trainer.  I have a beauty of a machine to place my steed on.  I figured that I would have had many rides on it. Heck, I fully expected to be on it today, Dec. 29th. However,  It's 60 degrees out.  The trainer is going to have to wait.

Build your beast



Heading out with a perma-grin
I had about 2 hours to work with, so I rode from home to Lake St. Louis.   The sun was shining brightly and the wind is blowing just enough to make it more of a workout.  What a beautiful day God gave me.





He wanted to go in, but settled for a picture

Obligatory holiday shot


I hope you were able to get out and enjoy some of this weather.  Living in MO, you never know from day to day what you will get.  The weekend looks good, low 40's at night and low 60's during the day.  A New Year's Eve hike is being planned...... Stay tuned

1 comment:

  1. hey, nice vest!! gonna go give my cx bike some love right now!

    ReplyDelete