Monday, January 2, 2012

Inquiring Minds

I have received several inquiries as to the 'nature' of my recent writing assignment.  So.... drum roll please .... I am very pleased to announce, that I am writing a piece for the Ozark Trail Connector magazine. The Connector is a magazine put out by the Ozark Trail Association, so they can show you what you are missing, right here in Missouri, and it's right outside your door.  Link to the issue.

I will not be able to share any of the article with you, but I can tell you that it's about my journey's along the Ozark trail . I get to work with an incredible editor, who I know I will learn a lot from. I will let you know the when the magazine will be available and where you can get a copy.  I am told it will be sometime in spring, March/April. Don't worry, I won't let you forget about it.

If you can't tell how excited I am to have this opportunity, ask me about it in person.  I would love to tell you all about it.  Thanks for your support.  What an awesome way to kick off 2012.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds great! Can't wait to read it, especially since I have often thought about OT adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly are a doer not a onlooker I can only hope my 2012 is as good as your 2011 was...

    ReplyDelete