Monday, February 6, 2012

Sock Contest Update

I had no idea how much buzz a superior pair of socks would generate.  Apparently, some are even losing sleep over how to acquire these socks.  I have received over 40 recommendations for blog titles. Wow, my followers are creative.  Since the suggestions keep coming, and they keep getting better, I would like to extend the contest until Monday Feb 13th.  A winner will be chosen on Valentine's Day.  I will throw in a special PBR sticker for making you wait.

 I didn't realize this would be so frustrating.  It is unfortunate that several of the titles were already taken by other bloggers.  I want to remind you to keep it short and think out of the box.  I LOVE my bike and writing about two wheeled adventures, but I  like to write about several other topics too.  And, it does not have to be PBR related. I named this blog from a punch line in a joke that I heard two years ago.  I didn't give it much thought. Now, it's time for a more professional name.  No offense Pabst.

You still have time to get your entry in.  Put on your thinking cap, have a pint or two and let me know what you come up with. A few of my immediate favorites:

Living Out Loud
Spinning My Wheels
Wendy's Wanderings
SS Journey's
Move It

How do you think those fit me?
Thanks for your help.

2 comments:

  1. MyMiniME this can be things in general but things you share with your daughter who seems to be your mini me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's that ticking sound? I'm halfway there?//////deore..this.///// is my back tire leaking? Or is it colder today?//////why does my bite valve taste funny ? Oh its in my pit? WHELL WENDY don't know if these are blog titles..but definetly subjects I occur on my commutes and trail rides

    ReplyDelete