Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Me and Connor at LV

I love Lost Valley and dont get any ideas, Connor is my bike. We headed out about 10 am for about 1.5 hours of riding. The trail was in great shape. Nearly 85% of it was marvelous. However, Muddy exactly where it always is : some of the newer trail, in the pines section, and across the creek. I did get dirty so bring a towel to sit on for the ride home. If you want to get some trail riding in I suggest you go before mother nature spews on us again. I was surprised there were so many bird watchers out. I dont think they like mountain bikers very much.


In other news,I got an email informing me that I needed to recruit some teammates, about 10, to be on Team TrailMonster for Shape Up The Nation. Ideally, I would like 5 men and 5 women, but , I will take what I can get. The challenge starts May 24. Basically you will be required to report all of your workouts to your captain, me, and I will record them for the team. I am waiting on UPS to deliver more info but wanted to get this out there to see if anyone is interested. If this is not for you, maybe you would like to pass this on and challenge your spouse to get off the couch or a teenager to leave technology inside and go outside for once. I am open to anyone who is interested. You dont have to have any experience or even have a fitness routine in place . I think this program will get people moving and thats what its all about. If you are interested just send me an email at sydsmomma@gmail.com and let me know what your goals are or why you want to be on the team. As soon as I have more info I will pass it on. Meanwhile, Get Moving!!

1 comment: