Monday, February 20, 2012

In With the New

I have been struggling to write my first new blog post, so I came back to where I am familiar.  This blog has been a huge part of my life and I am sad to put an end to it.  I will not be deleting it, just not writing in it any longer.  When I started writing A Pabst Smear, in April 2010, I had no idea where my written word would take me.  The more I wrote the more I grew as a human.  Maybe I should say... evolved as a person.  The feedback I received fueled my fire and kept me motivated to stay at it.  Somewhere along the way, I found myself writing more as myself, Wendy, than I did as Sasha, my Team Seagal nickname.  What started off as some random chick's mountain bike blog, grew into something bigger.

In short, I have a story to tell you.  You may have heard others like it, but I can assure you, it is not nearly as honest or entertaining as mine.  Hell, I have shared my  poison ivy hell, cataracts, kidney stones with you guys.  So, pretty much nothing will be off-limits.  I can promise many adventures by bike and foot, solo style and with friends.  I will keep the gear reviews coming and contests. ( I absolutely loved doing the blog name contest. AND  I have more socks. )  It has been one hell of a journey and I can't keep it to myself any longer. I want to share what I have learned. It's time to shout it from the rooftops and inspire some more people to do the same.  Get off the couch, go outside, move your body, and start living YOUR life out loud.

Become a follower here. Hop on my FaceBook page here.  It's going to be a wild ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment